Stawell West Primary School’s mission is to develop in its students, staff and community a commitment to life-long learning, a passion for excellence and an understanding that all individuals can contribute as successful, responsible citizens.
The policies and practices of Stawell West Primary School are guided by the following benefits and values.
We believe that:
- Everyone can learn
- Individuals learn in different ways
- Learning should develop the whole individual
- Learning is most effective when the learner feels a sense of ownership
At Stawell West Primary School we value:
- Respect and Responsibility: empathy, tolerance, acceptance, honesty, integrity, compassion
- Achievment and Success: self motivation, enthusiam, creativity, diversity, organisation, confidence, persistence, resilience
- Leadership: responsibility, fairness, getting along, coorperation, commitment
Stawell West Primary School provides spacious modern classrooms and dedicated caring staff.
The curriculum, which is varied and engaging, is complemented by regular organised lunchtime activities which cater for a range of student interests.